This 36-page study guide will cover the following:
- Daniel 1, 2, 3, and Blue Stone Review.
- Daniel 4 Introduction: The king’s conversion.
- What lesson do we learn from the king’s greeting of peace?
- Why does the king consult his wise men when he knows Daniel can provide him an answer?
- How is this dream different from his first dream? What is King Nebuchadnezzar’s dream?
- Who are the holy ones?
- Why is the command given to chop down the tree?
- Is there any significance to the iron and bronze band around the stump of the tree?
- What is the interpretation of the dream?
- Does Daniel care for the king? What advice does he give him?
- How does the king respond to the meaning of the dream and Daniel’s advice?
- What happens to King Nebuchadnezzar?
- What are the king’s final words after seven years?
- What are the major lessons we can learn from this story?
Daniel 4 Study Guide - 26 Pages, PDF
This study guide is intended for individual use for personal Bible study. The study guide or any portion of this study guide may not be replicated, reprinted, copied, forwarded, or otherwise duplicated for distribution. However, the principles, ideas, and thoughts contained within this study guide may be freely shared when teaching the Bible in small or large group settings, forums, or gatherings.