This 47-page study guide will cover the following:
- Daniel 4 Review.
- Daniel 5 Introduction.
- When was the judgment of Babylon predicted in the Bible?
- How does the judgment of literal Babylon give us a foretaste of what will happen in spiritual Babylon?
- What effect did wine have on the king and his nobles? What does the Bible say about wine and its effects?
- How does King Belshazzar react to the writing on the wall?
- Why couldn’t the king or his wise men understand the handwriting on the wall?
- Why wasn’t the queen at the banquet? What advice does she give the king?
- What does the king say to Daniel once he is brought in?
- What do we learn from Daniel’s response to the king?
- What does the inscription MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN mean?
- What are Belshazzar’s last orders before he is slain?
- A comparison between literal Babylon and spiritual Babylon.
- What brings about the judgment of literal Babylon? How does this compare with what will happen in spiritual Babylon?
- Summary of Daniel 5
Daniel 5 Study Guide - 47 Pages, PDF
This study guide is intended for individual use for personal Bible study. The study guide or any portion of this study guide may not be replicated, reprinted, copied, forwarded, or otherwise duplicated for distribution. However, the principles, ideas, and thoughts contained within this study guide may be freely shared when teaching the Bible in small or large group settings, forums, or gatherings.