This 43-page study guide will cover the following:
- Daniel 8 and 9 Review
- Daniel 10 Introduction
- What year is the third year of Cyrus? Why is this significant?
- What is the importance of Daniel 10?
- Why was Daniel mourning for three weeks?
- Who is the man dressed in linen? And why does He appear to Daniel?
- Why does Christ visit Daniel? And when does Gabriel return to Daniel?
- Why did the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstand Gabriel?
- And who is the prince of Persia?
- What is the purpose of Gabriel returning to Daniel?
- Who is Michael? An Introduction
- Final thoughts on Daniel 10:15-21
- Daniel 10 Summary
Daniel 10 Study Guide - 43 Pages, PDF
This study guide is intended for individual use for personal Bible study. The study guide or any portion of this study guide may not be replicated, reprinted, copied, forwarded, or otherwise duplicated for distribution. However, the principles, ideas, and thoughts contained within this study guide may be freely shared when teaching the Bible in small or large group settings, forums, or gatherings.