This 114-page study guide will cover the following:
- Daniel 8 Review.
- Daniel 9 Introduction.
- What does Daniel discover as he studied the Book of Jeremiah?
- What do we learn about Israel from Daniel’s prayer?
- Why does Gabriel revisit Daniel?
- How is the 70-week prophecy related to the 2,300 evenings and mornings?
- How are the 70 weeks divided?
- When does the 70-week time prophecy start?
- When does Messiah the Prince arrive?
- What is the significance of the first seven prophetic weeks? Why 49 years?
- What happens in the middle of the last week? How is this the gospel?
- What event occurred at the end of the 70-week prophecy?
- A detailed explanation of Daniel 9:24.
- An explanation of the remaining elements of Daniel 9:25, 26, and 27.
- What exactly happened at the end of the 2,300 evenings and mornings?
Daniel 9 Study Guide - 114 Pages, PDF
This study guide is intended for individual use for personal Bible study. The study guide or any portion of this study guide may not be replicated, reprinted, copied, forwarded, or otherwise duplicated for distribution. However, the principles, ideas, and thoughts contained within this study guide may be freely shared when teaching the Bible in small or large group settings, forums, or gatherings.